Although we pride ourselves on high-end technical staffing, it is by far not the only staffing solution we provide. In addition to placing individuals at various Fortune 1000 Clients near and far, we have a pulse on all opportunities that come our way. Providing hard-to-find personnel, from the West Coast to the East Coast, has been one of the many factors that helps Green Arrow win business.
Green Arrow is a certified MBE through the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC). The MMSDC is the largest minority council affiliated with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Examples of some of the jobs we’ve filled:
- Designers to Sales Executives for a leading global automotive supplier.
- Creative Personnel: Art Directors and Copywriters from e-business start-ups to the largest Advertising firms.
- Personnel that are willing to travel the globe to fulfill our client’s needs.
- Cradle to grave Install Engineers through Process Engineering for the Semiconductor Sector.
- Included, but not limited to, CFO, CTO, Director of HR, Director of Purchasing, Plant Superintendents, Robot Programmers, Field Service Personnel, Travel Test Technicians
When the largest global architectural and engineering firm was seeking the assistance of a certified DBE, Green Arrow has been able to provide talent for a some of the major transportation projects that are key to the southeast Michigan area.
When ‘Arts, Beats, and Eats’ came to us with a last-minute request, we provided a quick staffing solution. We handled all parking and directing traffic with multiple shifts of over 100 personnel at a time, ready to serve the city of Royal Oak.
When an existing client was moving it’s corporate headquarters, we bid and won a two-year exclusivity agreement for 250 high-end technical and production related personnel.