A Growing Industry

Medical Staffing, Green Arrow’s newest employment category, addresses the exponential growth of healthcare services in the years to come. The aging population with greater than average healthcare needs, longer life expectancies across the population, and adult children who are less able to care for aging parents, mean that home healthcare aides, therapists, and registered nurses will be in great demand. Our decision, therefore, to provide Medical Staffing is as strategic as it is smart: healthcare will generate over 5 million jobs by 2013. Most important, because Green Arrow works with only top performing employers, we will provide only top performing healthcare professionals to our clients. Through our detailed interview and screening process, we consciously draw from the top 10% of job seekers and let someone else represent the other 90%. Green Arrow is ready to fill positions in any of the following categories:


About Us

Green Arrow is a Native American owned certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). Native American culture values family as strength in the community. Creating a bond with in the community that is united and impenetrable.

Latest Posts
    • ISBEE
    • Small Business
    • Native American Owned Business
    • Certified Minority Owned Business
    • DOT Certified Disadvantaged Business
    • MBE Certified Michigan Minority Supplier
Recruitment Areas

Recruitment Areas

  • Accounting
  • Architecture
  • Automotive
  • Engineering
  • Healthcare
  • Information technology
  • Military/Defense
  • Transportation